Finding the best-qualified candidate doesn’t have to be a hassle. With PoliceApp, your law enforcement association gets access to cost-effective tools designed to simplify the hiring process.
Participating Police Associations
Select a participating association below to see participating departments, upcoming test dates, and the terms of regionalized testing.
- Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- Lancaster County, PA Chiefs of Police Association
- Law Enforcement Council of Connecticut
- New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police
- South Central Criminal Justice Administration of Connecticut
- Dauphin County, PA Chiefs of Police Association
- Rhode Island Police Chief’s Association
- Delaware Police Chiefs’
Participating Public Safety Associations
Benefits for Associations
Is your police association looking to streamline the hiring process? Start using PoliceApp to reduce data entry, cut advertising costs, and find the best candidates – fast.
- Job board embedded on your association’s website – never needs updating!
- A dedicated landing page promotes each department’s job openings
- Advertise unlimited job postings with no time restrictions
- Eliminate paperwork by accepting online applications
- Registration and test fees are securely collected online
- Pre-qualify applicants with user-defined searches and filters
- Allow candidates to apply to specific departments within the association
- Each department can manage their applicants separately
Learn more about using PoliceApp to simplify the hiring process
or call us at 855-720-2777