Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern PoliceApp.com’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘PoliceApp.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of PoliceApp.com. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site.
You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
SMS Terms & Conditions
Is it free?
Although all SMS Alerts are complimentary, Message & Data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier. By enrolling in the Service, you certify that you are over 18 years of age and (a) you are the account holder or (b) you have the account holder's permission to do so.
What if I don't want to receive any more SMS messages?
To stop just your SMS Alerts, simply login to your account and adjust your communication settings.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICE, APPLICATIONS OR CONTENT THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM US, AND DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. THIS SERVICE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC BY PROVIDER COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES, OTHER ERRORS OR MAY NOT FUNCTION IN THE MANNER YOU ANTICIPATED. FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHERS, ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS OR ACTS OF GOD. WE DO NOT PROMISE ERROR-FREE SERVICE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAYS IN THE RECEIPT OF ANY SMS MESSAGES AS DELIVERY IS SUBJECT TO THE EFFECTIVE TRANSMISSION FROM YOUR NETWORK OPERATOR.
Limitation of Liability
We are not responsible and will not be liable for any other damages of any nature, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (such as lost profits or lost business opportunities), punitive damages or attorney's fees.
Your use of this Service under this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut.