Londonderry - Police Officer
Login & Apply Now
LONDONDERRY NH POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Town of Londonderry is seeking intelligent, motivated applicants for the position of Police Officer. The Town offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The position requires shift work, including nights, weekends and holidays.
TESTING DATE & LOCATION
Written test will start at 9:00 AM promptly Pre-registration starting at 8:30 AM
Followed by a physical agility test so please dress appropriately. Review standards above under the apply now button
You will be required to take the physical agility ONLY (written exam is waived).
The police officer shall be responsible for the enforcement of the applicable laws of the State of New Hampshire and applicable ordinances of the Town of Londonderry. He/She shall patrol the Town of Londonderry by foot or cruiser, regulate traffic, investigate and report criminal acts when discovered, investigate accidents, and file appropriate reports as prescribed by Departmental Rules, Regulations, Procedures, and/or superior officers. He/She shall also be responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Every applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants shall be at least 21 years of age by the date of appointment.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent meeting New Hampshire Standards.
- The applicant must not have any physical, mental, and/or medical impairments which would interfere with the ability to perform the essential functions of a police officer.
- Persons applying shall be of good moral character.
- Applicants shall not have a criminal record or serious motor vehicle record.
- Applicants shall meet all qualifying standards as set forth by the New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Council.
- Written Examination
- Physical Agility Test
- Oral Interview
- Background Investigation
- Pshychological Examination
- Physical Examination
- Departmental Interview
- Other test as deemed necessary to determine his/her fitness as a police officer
- Applicant must possess a valid drivers' license
- Successful applicants must graduate from the New Hampshire Police Training Academy, and serve a probationary period of one year.
- Complete the Londonderry Police Department Application for Employment on-line through PoliceApp.com
- Must be completed and submitted by Monday, May 15, 2017
- Upload a copy of your Resume & Cover Letter
- Upload a copy of the Londonderry Police Department Waiver of Liability (Downloadable form under the apply now button)
- Non-refundable fee of $25.00 payable via debit or credit card through PoliceApp.com
Please direct questions regarding this job to email@example.com
Jobs close at 11:59 PM (Eastern) on the deadline date specified, or when the position capacity has been met, or unless otherwise specified in the announcement. It is the applicant's responsibility to thoroughly read and understand the deadline requirements and capacity limits as outlined by the agency.