Hillsborough Township - Police Officer
HILLSBOROUGH TWP. POLICE DEPARTMENT
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
FULL-TIME POLICE OFFICERS
Applicant must possess a New Jersey Police Training Commission Certification or presently attending an NJPTC Certified Academy. SLEO class II certifications are not applicable. If you have never successfully completed the NJ Academy, you are not eligible to apply.
- You MUST be NJPTC Certified or attending the NJPTC Certified Academy.
- At least 18 years of age and less than 35 years of age, or is within the requirements set by the PFRS
- Resident of the State of New Jersey at time of appointment
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Good moral character and temperament
- Good physical condition, height proportionate to weight
SALARY & BENEFITS
Starting Salary- $41,715
- Longevity pay
- Holiday pay
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Employee Health Benefits Program
- Dental plan
- Supplied uniforms
- NJ Police and Fire Pension
Second Oral interview
Please direct questions regarding this job to email@example.com
Jobs close at 11:59 PM (Eastern) on the deadline date specified, or when the position capacity has been met, or unless otherwise specified in the announcement. It is the applicant's responsibility to thoroughly read and understand the deadline requirements and capacity limits as outlined by the agency.