East Lampeter Township - Certified Police Officer
Login & Apply Now
THE EAST LAMPETER TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
East Lampeter Township:
East Lampeter Township lies in the eastern half of Lancaster County Pennsylvania. East Lampeter Police Department is comprised of 36 sworn members, serving 27,000 residents in both East Lampeter & Upper Leacock Townships. The Police Department handles in excess of 15,000 calls for service annually. The Townships are comprised of Industrial, Residential, Commercial & Farm lands and properties.
Under general supervision, patrol roads in the Townships, respond to calls for assistance, enforce laws to provide for public safety and protect life and property of citizens in the Townships.
- Starting Salary of $54,399.
- Salary up to $80,988 in 7 years.
- Excellent Retirement Plan.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Sound Fringe Benefit Package.
- All applicants must be a U.S. citizen of good moral character.
- All applicants must be 21 years of age at the time of employment.
- All applicants must possess a H.S. Diploma or equivalency.
- All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
- All applicants must be on the current 2017 Lancaster Chief of Police Consortium List
- The completion and submission of electronic application.
- The submission of a valid drivers license, birth certificate and HS diploma.
- The completion and passing of an oral examination.
- The completion and passing of stringent background investigation.
- The completion and passing of polygraph testing.
- The completion and passing of Act 120 Certification. (Act 120 certification is not a pre-requisite)
How To Apply:
All applications for employment (see attached link) must be completed and turned in by April 30, 2017. Accompanying documents (Valid DL, Birth Certificate & H.S. Diploma) should be attached electronically.
Jobs close at 11:59 PM (Eastern) on the deadline date specified, or when the position capacity has been met, or unless otherwise specified in the announcement. It is the applicant's responsibility to thoroughly read and understand the deadline requirements and capacity limits as outlined by the agency.